Covid-19 Food Assistance Resources
COVID-19 Food Assistance Resources
1. FoodHelp NYC
Map of free food resources across the city, including food pantries and Grab & Go meals at NYC Schools, available for all children or adults in need
2. Meal Hub lookup Find a “grab ‘n go” meal location nearest you https://www.opt-osfns.org/schoolfoodny/meals/default.aspx
3. Find Food Options In Your Community The Coronavirus NYC Neighborhood Food Resource Guides is collected by Hunger College NYC Food Policy Center and Beta NYC.
Comprehensive food information by neighborhood and zip code:
meals for students and seniors during this time
delivery services for people with disabilities
resources for immigrants
4. Food Markets CityHarvest offers free food every other week across NYC
5. NYC Food Delivery Assistance If you cannot go out to get food, no one can bring you food, and you are not able to use private delivery options, New York City will deliver emergency meals to you in the coming days. Check your eligibility and sign up https://cv19engagementportal.cityofnewyork.us/#/display/5e7555117ad6750216160409
6. Emergency Food Assistance To find the nearest food pantries and community kitchens, call the Emergency Food Hotline at 866-888-8777
8. SNAP (food stamps) Apply for SNAP, Cash Assistance, and Medicaid renewal all at the same time through the Cash Assistance application on ACCESS HRA.
Learn more about SNAP on ACCESS NYC.
Shop online for fresh produce and groceries. Use your EBT card at these online stores in NYC. You can’t use SNAP benefits to pay delivery fees.
Learn more about online shopping with SNAP.
NYC COVID-19 Resources https://access.nyc.gov/coronavirus-covid-19-updates/
Guide to Helping and Getting Help:
How to Help
If you are able, consider donating or volunteering with serving Queens and Brooklyn